BRIART Consulting, S.C., with offices at Armando Birlain Shaffler No. 2001 Torre Corporativo 1 Piso 15A, Col. Centro, C.P. 76090, Querétaro, Querétaro, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal information, and to that effect informs you of the following:Definitions
In the present privacy notice, the following words identified with initial capital letter will mean the following:
BRIART: BRIART Consulting, S.C. and/or BRIART Consulting Group
Your personal information will be used for the following main purposes that are necessary to provide you our products and services:
- Identify and contact you.
- Integrate your file as a client or prospective client, and register you in our systems.
- Verify that there are no conflicts of interest with our employees or societies.
- Provide you with the products and services contracted with us and comply with our obligations contracted with you.
- Comply with the applicable legislation.
- Perform the process related to billing.
- When applicable, perform collection management.
Additionally, your personal information will be used for the following secondary purposes:
- Evaluate the quality of our service.
- Invite you to professional, academic and cultural events.
- Promote our products and services, by contacting you and organizing events with marketing, publicity or commercial research purposes.
If you do not wish for your personal information to be used for the indicated secondary purposes, or one of them, you can withhold your consent from this moment by sending us your request to the email [email protected]
Your refusal to this effect will not be a motive to stop providing you with the products or services contracted with us and we inform you that you have ten business days to make us aware of this.
In order to carry out the objectives described in the present privacy notice, we will use the following categories of personal information: Identification, contact, work-related, financial and/or patrimonial.Transfer of your personal information
Your personal information may be transferred to the following individuals or legal entities, without legally requiring your consent:
- Authorities for which the law obliges us to share information, with the purpose of complying with the corresponding legislation.
- Authorities, when the transfer is necessary or legally required for the safeguarding of a public interest, or for the procurement or administration of justice.
- Authorities, when the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process, and
- Companies within our own group that operate under the same internal processes and politics, in order to provide our services or comply with our internal policies and norms.
Except for the above indicated cases and those referred in the article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties, your personal information will not be transferred.Security measures to protect your personal information
Your personal information will be gathered under strict confidentiality and in order to reasonably prevent its unlawful use or disclosure, we have implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures in conformity with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties and other applicable legislation.ARCO rights and renewal of your consent
Under the terms allowed by the applicable legislation, you may access, rectify and cancel your personal information, oppose its processing, as well as withdraw the consent you have provided at any moment through the above mentioned email address.
Our privacy officer will ensure the protection of your personal information at all times in compliance with the applicable legislation. Additionally, we inform you that the National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Personal Data Protection (INAI) is the authority in charge of monitoring the proper observance of the legal provisions in matter of personal data protection.
Additionally to the procedure contemplated in the previous section, you can limit the use or disclosure of your personal information in the following manner:
- Register in the Public Registry to Avoid Publicity of the Office of the Federal Prosecutor for the Consumer. For more information regarding this option, please contact directly the PROFECO or go to the following link http://rpc.profeco.gob.mx.
- Request, through the email [email protected], •your registration in the “List of Publicity Exclusion”, in order not to receive promotional information of our products and services.
BRIART may modify and/or update the present privacy notice unilaterally, informing you about any modification or update through are Internet page www.briartgroup.comConsent
We inform you that before collecting your financial, patrimonial or sensitive information, we will request your express and written consent with the present comprehensive privacy notice.